Dice'n Goblins Demo is out

The Dice’n Goblin demo is out today!
I won’t be in the Steam next Fest yet, but it’s already there so I can get feedback.

You can play on Steam Dice 'n Goblins on Steam !

There is a form at the end of the game, but you can always give me feedback directly :smiley:

1 Like

Heck yeah, lets go! I’ve gotten it installed now, I think I’ll try to play it on stream sometime soon.

Just got done playing through the demo and annotating the video with timestamps that may or may not be useful/good. Honestly, it’s an incredible demo! Some UI and polish work would be nice but the core game is solid!

I’ll just copy my comment from the video description: I definitely did the classic not reading instructions but I managed to figure it out by the end. Loved the game, it’s wonderful, the mechanics are fun and rewarding and the feeling of exploration and secret finding is excellent! The dice mechanics are so cool and I loved combat especially feeling like I was making good decisions on dice composition and synergy!

1 Like

Oh wow Awesome video! Thanks! I’ll go through it bit by bit during the week :star_struck:

I will spend the week polishing a bit the demo, I still didn’t hit the send email to wishlister button, so this is gold for me >: D

1 Like