Hello, I'm Adhan! Programmer, indie dev, and obsessive learner

As the title says, I’m Adhan (ah-DHAHN), I also go by “General Red” online, and my pronouns are he/him. I am a Software Engineer as my day job, where I mainly use Python, C, and very occasionally C# (I’ve also been pitching Rust). I am an Indie Game Dev for my hobby work, where I specialize mostly in engineering and graphics. I’ve been learning a lot about worker co-ops recently so I’d be very happy to talk about that.

Outside of work, I enjoy playing games (who woulda thunk), reading, messing with Legos, and tasting coffee. I am weirdly obsessed with Sci-Fi media, especially the cyberpunk genre. I also really enjoy learning about anything and anyone. There’s much more I could say but I’ll leave that to our future conversations. Hope to get to know you soon!

7 Likes

Hi there Adhan! Welcome to the forum :heart:

It seems we’ve got quite a few people interested in Co-ops here. I think @Seabass just started a conversation about them over here too:

I’m also obsessed with sci-fi! I hope we can have some of those conversations here soon. Feel free to post any progress you make on games in Show Off as well :sparkles:

1 Like

I believe this is the 6th person to express explicit interest in co-operatives since Tsuki started.What a great start :star_struck:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.