Indie game dev / designer / artist / cooperative co-owner

Heyo!
CJ/illuminesce here. I started making games as a hobby in 2005 and sloooowly inched my way into becoming a co-owner of an indie game cooperative called Studio Terranova. We’re still figuring out the nuts and bolts of the infrastructure.

I live in Japan. I came here for work as a UX designer. Since I got here, I’ve experimented more seriously in making art and indie video games. There’s a great culture around it here.

I made a list of games that use software to tell stories that I call The Interface Drama Master List.

I read some other folks’ profiles and there’s a lot of you I would get along with. Anyone who makes things or has stories to tell, y’all are great in my book.

4 Likes

Hey there CJ!!! I’m so happy to have you on the forum. Looking forward to seeing you around in General. If anything develops with Terranova or on one of your projects, feel free to show us in Show Off

You’re great in my book too :heart:

Will do! We have a release at the end of this week, so I’ll be sure to post about it. :blush:

Woah :o someone who made a cooperative!! That’s something I’ve been looking into as well! Really glad to have you here so I can hear about your successes :3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.