October 2024 Art Jam

I’m changing up the name of this one because i don’t want people to feel intimidated like I’m challenging them. This is a stress free art share and if you want to set some sort of challenge for yourself then please do! Also, any art - music, 2d, 3d, animation doesn’t matter!!! I want to SEE!!!

October is the time for Inktober, but in general there are many drawing prompt lists. There shouldn’t be any pressure to do anything major or on any time table though. I’m doing the outfitober one, but i’m giving myself until next October (and longer tbh if i need) to finish it c:

1 Like

EDIT: Sorry included the wrong image - this is the more updated image

I really wanted to do a larger illustration lately. I used to draw work similar to this all the time a few years back, but it’s been a while since I’ve done like aesthetic character art like this. It’s all been like portrait and design work lately. I will keep y’all updated on this piece c:

For knowledge this is the kind of old work i did years ago. I feel like i have grown a lot as an artist but i have lost the vibe.

2 Likes

I’ve been working more on practicing my ability to make music! I have two projects in this vein.

I’m trying to create a cover of Still Alive from the Mirror’s Edge OST:

And I’m also working on a new track with lyrics that is taking a lot of inspiration from Something Comforting by Porter Robinson:

1 Like